Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowmen Galore

How many snowmen does one need?  If you are like me and love snowmen the number is endless. I don't know quite why I love snowmen - maybe it is because we don't  get any snow where we live or maybe it is because which ever way you look at it you have to admit snowmen are cute.
 
Snowmen Gathering © Imaginating
I now have 7 snowmen stitched there are 10 in total.  I love stitching on this and it is really good to take places when you have to wait awhile - like when DS went to do a computer job.

A little while back Cheryl of Prarie Grove Peddlar had a little bit of a different give-away on her blog. Everyone who emailed her would win a prize.  The prize turned out to be one of her patterns.  Cheryl is a beautiful and generous lady.  We got to pick out a pattern and I have always wanted to try one of her Quilting patterns and of course you all know which subject I picked.  It arrived this week and here is what I chose.


BTW she has a beautiful giveaway on her Blog again this week so pop over and put your name down who knows you might be the winner.

As it has been a week since I last posted here are my time wasted hrs and guess what look at the total whoo hooo over 100 hrs.
Week 6 
Love Never Fails   - 2.11
Five Snowmen - 5.02
Finishing off Ornament  - 3.42
Sweet Nectar - 1.42
Leaf - 4.29
Snowmen Gathering 1.13

Weekly Total -18.19 hrs
Yearl total   - 111.57

Where has this last week gone - I was going to post Wednesday then it was Thursday and well here it is Friday and I am just getting around to post.   

Take care everyone and keep those needles threaded and stitches crossed.

Annette B

17 comments:

Yvonne said...

Wow! lovely snowmen. They really stand out on the lovely fabric.

Thank you so much for letting your friends know about Photoscape. I managed it yesterday evening. I actually downloaded it when I first read on your blog but didn't work. i found out that I downloaded a different program which was advertised on Photoscape!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love snowmen too but always felt it was wrong to love them living here in Australia. LOL! I'm so glad to see you stitching them. I just noticed the expressions on their faces. Priceless!

You've had a very busy week. That's where it went. ;o)

Anonymous said...

The snowmen are just gorgeous! Congrats on winning a prize - I'm thinking you perhaps like snowmen.... LOL

BronnyB said...

Oh... I need this pattern! I've decided that 2010 will be the year of the snowman, & I've only just discovered this pattern a few days ago... It looks great! I love the patchwork snowmen too... thanks for the tip - off to check out that blog too! Congrats on the win.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

ooohhh Annette ....... I also love snow men so much they are so sweet and you can never really make them like you see them on a picture! You snowmen are so beautiful on that blue fabric .......... congratulations with your prize !
Sweet Greetings Ingrid

Topcho said...

So many snowmen and all of them are so cute ^___^ Really love them!

Carol said...

Your snowmen would feel right at home in our 30 inches of snow, Annette! Yours are so cute--I love how they come in all different sizes and shapes. Only three to go--will you be sad when this one is finished?

Janet said...

Your Snowmen Gathering is so cute! Their faces have such personality. Nice job.

Jules said...

You are absolutely right! Snowmen are cute and yours are the tops! I am looking forward to seeing the final product.

Carolyn NC said...

Your snowmen are just so adorable! Congrats on the cool prize!

Babs said...

I don't knit, I just do embroidery and crossstitch, and they promise a lot of that in the magazine, but it's more explanation about what it is, instead of showing us how to do it. That's a bit sad :(

Dani - tkdchick said...

Annette, those snowmen are fantastic! I love the fabric you're stitching them on.

MarchAnn said...

Love the Snowmen and you are doing a wonderful job on this project. Looks great on that fabric.
Nice prize it looks like a nice project to work on.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I must admit I forget to do that sometimes myself.

Mylene said...

You are nearly done with the snowmen an dit is looking great!

Meari said...

I get plenty of snow here, and I like snowmen charts. :)

Cyn said...

Hi Annette,

Yes, snowmen are cute but here in the Mid-Atlantic we are hoping that the snow will go away until next winter! It's snowing again today! Though we are only supposed to get 3 inches on top of the 40+ inches we already have on the ground. Sigh... LOL!

Cynthia
Windy Meadow

Anonymous said...

Love your snowmen gathering...it's really cute. Have never seen this pattern. Your blog is lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails