Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday and 2012 Goals

It had come to that time of the year again where it is nearly over - where did it go.

I am getting in early and changing my rotation and will trial it in December to see whether it is achievable.  I have decided to do a project a week for 4 weeks and then I will start at the beginning of the rotation again.  I am also going to have a Monthly Focus project.  I also want to add in there a BOM and Designer for the year.

The Designer that I want to stitch this year is LHN/CCN and see how many I can stitch in a year.

So December is going to look like this.
Week 1
Rochelle QS HAED
Week 2
Rites of Spring - Blackbird Designs
Week 3
Sentimental Xmas Trio - Handmade Vol 29 No 8
Week 4
Snow in Love -LHN

MONTHLY FOCUS is
Snowman Kisses - CherryWood Designs (a new start)
BOM
Some Kind of Wonderful - Annie Downes
LHN
Elizabeth McGuire - Dear Diary Series

Yikes when I write that all down it looks a lot.  We will see how I go.  I think I need to grow another pair of hands.

Last Month I Focused on Please My Angel Wings Take Me Away © HAED, I am doing this as a SAL with my friend Kim and here is what I have done so far.


PMAWTMA - page 2 completed
I have been stitching on Terra © HAED as a SAL with the BB.  I love this piece and how it looks - the greens are so pretty and she is a joy to stitch.
Terra 3 pages
Till next time. 
Annette B

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a lotta stitching. You're a better woman than I. (grin)

I'm so pleased to be stitching again and really looking forward to keeping up with what you're doing Annette. Happy days!

Hazel said...

Lovely stitching! Hope your new rotation works out. X

Anonymous said...

Great progress on PMWTMA!

I will devinitely be cheering you on with your rotation list.

Joysze said...

Great WIPs. I've enjoyed seeing Kim's PMWT take shape and it's going to be so nice to see yours too. :D

Good luck with your December goals!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails