Friday, January 13, 2012

A couple of Finishes

I have no idea where time goes to.  One minute it is Sunday the start of a new week and the next it is Friday.  Had a busy week with my SIL staying over the week-end and she headed back home with her beautiful grandchild on Tuesday.

I love tennis season as it is a good excuse to sit and stitch............LOL

First finish is Sentimental Xmas Trio.  Now I just have to hang them on the wall.

Sentimental Xmas Trio - Jenny Reynolds

Handmade Vol 29 No 8
Time:  7.45 hrs

I also finished stitching Wisdom © LHN.  I love how this turned out and now I just need to cover the back with felt and do a hanger for it.  This has been my first LHN for 2012.

Widsom © LHN
Threads: Crescent
Fabric: Lt Mocha 28ct
Time 12.25 hrs

So please stay warm of cool depending on where you live in this world.




6 comments:

katica said...

all of them are very pretty! congrats on them! :O)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finishes. Congratlations! I especially love Wisdom.

Shari said...

everything looks great.....
love the LHN...of course anything with a proverb on it has to be great!!

Gabi said...

Congrats on your triple finish. Looks lovely. Oops...there are 4 finishes...lol. Can't count anymore.
Love your Wisdom finish too.

dixiesamplar said...

Lovely finishes!!

Joysze said...

Beautiful finishes. I love the Proverbs one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails