Friday, August 22, 2008

Back again

I thought that I would start afresh on a new Blog as there have been so many changes in my life in 2008. Firstly on January 10 my little furbaby Duc went to the Rainbow Bridge. It was so sudden with him racing around one minute and the next he was gone. We decided it was also time to have a change of scenery and we put our house on the market and before we knew it we were moving. During this time a dear dear friend of ours was killed in a light plane crash. He was way to young to die and leave his wife and their 2 girls. Andrew we miss you so much.

We decided to have a change of scenery and moved to the seaside. We are in a new apartment which is one street back from the beach and within walking distance to the shops. We hardly ever have to take our car out and with the price of fuel these days it is a great saving. We usually fill the car up every 3-4 weeks. We are enjoying walking to the beach too.

On the stitching front I have a lot of my craft magazines downstairs in storage but the room is packed so full I am not game to move anything for fear I am buried in an avalanche of boxes. I have refined my Rotation a little and now have 5 pieces on the go at a time. I will post some pics on the week and detail my rotation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of the year you've had. We've had one of those years as well. We also want to move to the seaside, but are waiting 3 more years til our oldest graduates high school. After that...seaside, here we come!

What seaside are you living on?

HUGS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails