Sunday, September 14, 2008

Feeling Restless

I don't know whether it was the finish this week or tooooo much looking at charts on the internet but I am finding it hard to settle in and stitch.
Here is a pic of Blue Pearls Mermaid © HAED artwork Elaine Cox. I just love the colours on this and they are so soothing to stitch. Jan on HAED BB has stitched this and it looked stunning.
I am stitching on 25 count evenweave over 1.
Here is what I managed to get done this week. Despite being restless I did get a reasonable amount of stitching done.
Annabelle - 4.10
Blue Bonnet - 3.25 (Finished)
Blue Pearls Mermaid QS - 3.40
Green dragonfly QS - 6.25 (Focus)
Ocean's Bounty 7.15 (Focus)
Total = 24.55 hrs.
I am adding a weekly Focus to the Rotation. This will be either Blue Pearls Mermaid, Annabelle or Summer Bookmark. I did the Random Researcher and this week the new start Summer Bookmark is going to be my weekly Focus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails