Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beatrix


Let me introduce Beatrix to you. She now joins Annabelle. Beatrix is such a delicate little thing and I just love how she has turned out on the fabric. The two little misses are simply divine. Cassandra is next up to be stitched.

I have had a rush of finishes this month.

I started Froggie Froggie today and this is going to be a real fun stitch - it has such vibrant colours.

I also started page 8 of Leaf. I am really pleased with how much progress I have made on her this year.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day as we are setting up a room at our church for a Women's Pamper Night. It is going to be a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shels just lovely! She is on my wish list as I just love Nora Corbett designs.. Especially her little fairies.

Andie said...

Shes beautiful and a great fabbie choice too :D

Wendy said...

Wow! She really is lovely! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails