Monday, August 17, 2009

Has it really been that long

Well life moves on quickly. Where it goes to I really have no idea.

Here is my Blue Pearls Mermaid QS - HAED. The artwork is by Elaine Cox. Page 1 seemed to take me forever as there was so much confetti stitching. So it was nice to have some solid stitching and it seems to have stitched up really quickly. I am glad to get back to doing a little confetti stitching.

My rotation is still in place and I am trying to stitch up half a page of Leaf and Crabby Crush every month. So far so good

Well my DD has arrived in the UK and now they are looking for a place to stay. My other big news is that DS and his wife are moving up here to live. I am just so excited.

I will try and post an update on Leaf and Crabby Crush later on this week.

1 comment:

Chiloe said...

I love the colors !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you daughter will find a great place in the UK ;-)

You must be so excited for your son !!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails