Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time to look Forward


I have this obscession about Diaries and Journals. I love looking at all the pretty covers and imagine my life story inside them. This year is no different.  I bought a Spiritual Daily Planner - I am looking forward to plotting my spiritual life in these pages and praising God for his goodness to me. I have another one out near the computer and phone to put appointments in and lastly one to keep a record of my stitching in.  I love this one as it has the week on one side and a blank page on the opposite page so that you can write whatever you want.  I love it.

I got an email from DD last night and it is only 3 1/2 months before they leave the UK.  They will be travelling around before coming home in August.  I will be counting down the days.


She sounded so excited in her email.  I think that they will probably have trouble settling down once they are home.  They have been travelling nearly 2 year now and just love it.


I am looking forward to 2011 and what it holds for me.  Are you too looking forward to a New Year.  It is like starting with a clean slate but it will not be long before there are permanent marks on it that cannot be erased.  I am so glad that when I come to God with my sins he cleans my slate and makes it brand new.  I am so thankful for God's  unchanging love.  One thing I have learnt in the past year.  That the Bible is true, God cannot lie, God loves is unconditional, God never forces us to love and obey him and God always keeps his promises.  Here's to 2011.


Annette B

4 comments:

Joy said...

Annette that's wonderful that your DD will be coming home so soon!! My DD1 and her partner are visiting us here for 3 weeks then they're back to London, probably for another 2 years. It's hard having them all the way on the other side of the world, but wonderful for them to be having such a fabulous time visiting exotic places and creating such terrific memories :o).
Happy New Year to you and yours!!
Hugs,
Joy ;o)

~Niki~ said...

great idea. i always loved journaling, but wonder who will end up reading it. so lately~no~i've not journaled at all. just the here and there's on my blog. warm hugs. niki

Bette said...

I also love journaling and bouth a new one this year. Hopefully I'll use it more than last year.

Sharon said...

What a great idea to have a spiritual planner - I LOVE that!! May the New Year bring you many blessings! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails