Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Goals for April


I have only 3 more pieces to stitch on my Round 1 10hr Rotation.

Sweet Dreams - only 3 hrs to make it up to 20 hr Done
Tocatta In Green - I am hoping to finish this off this round.
White Christmas - Also hoping to finish this off. This one is an Embroidery.

After these are finished I will hit the Randomiser again to decide which order to stitch the list in.

I also am doing a surprise stitch in there too. This is randomly chosen at the start of each book I read and I will stitch on it till the book is finished. Just to add another variable to the rotation. At the moment it is The Lord Giveth and the Lord Taketh Away.

Permanent Rotation

Finish off Page 8 and stitch at least 1/2 page 9.
Finish off Page 2 of Daydreaming Fairy.

This should keep me busy for a while.

Annette B

1 comment:

mbroider said...

I love this connection of book and xs project. Wonderful idea, come to think of it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails