Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Frogs Frogs everywhere

I did a Frog exchange on the 123 Board and here is the gorgeous biscornu that Deane sent me. It is so cute and I use it all the time. I love the beads on the frogs feet and on the back is a lily pad. I have always wanted to stitch one of these but never got around to it. I just love it.














I sent her a little wall hanging with frogs both sides. I love frogs they are so beautiful. I have a couple of frog ornaments and a 3 D frog jigsaw sitting on my outdoor table that people just love to play with. I love the colours of the green frogs and also the feel of the frogs.




















I have hardly done any stitching today. We went to Murwillumbah this afternoon to pick up some paper and there is a Quilting shop next door so I had a little peek inside and purchased this reel of varigated quilting cotton. The girls on the 123 board are experimenting with Sulky thread which is not available in Aust. so I will see how this stitches up done over 1.

I am thinking maybe 32 count fabric. We stopped in and visited with friends and she has 2 gorgeous dragonflies stitched - Nora Corbet designs and they are just stunning. We are heading out to a church meeting tonight so there will not be much stitching being done at all.

Annette B

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails