Here are a couple of pictures from the Christmas present that DD organised for us.
She got a calender custom made with pictures of their trip for every month and everyone has their birthday in the calender. It is so beautifully done.
Now for the hard part setting goals for the Year 2010.What do I want to achieve this year.
First Non Stitching Goals
- Spend time daily reading God's word and learning to trust him more. So often I hand over my problems to God and then snatch them back again.
- Look for the positives and not the negatives.
- Laugh more and love more freely
- Lose weight for the sake of my health
- Walk on the beach at least once a week
- Learn how to use the camera properly
- Finish Leaf
- Finish Crabby Crush
- DH sez I waste so much time stitching so let's just see how much time I can waste by keeping a record of my times.
- Do a Stash bust report - see how much stash I can use with only buying the minimun
- Finish Page 13 and do 37 lines on page 14 (288-325) on Leaf
- Stitch 50 lines on page 5 (100-150)
- Finish the last 20 lines on page 4 and 30 lines on page 5 of Five Snowmen
- Stitch a little on, The Library, Snowmen Gathering, Sweet Nectar, Love Never Fails, Fallen Santa
- Start Julia Flynn (Dear Diary) -LHN
Hasn't he got the cutest little face.
Have a Happy New Year and may 2010 be a Blessed Year for you.